Terms and Conditions
This document sets out the terms and conditions of becoming a member of Global Business Partnership Limited (GBP “We” or “Us”). These terms and conditions are subject to variation from time to time. Variations will be notified on our website www.dealglobal.biz and the latest version of these terms and conditions will be available there. By joining GBP as a member you will have access to the services provided by GBP. You will also be able to take advantage of special offers and discounts from businesses who offer GBP members products and services at a discount. Once you become a member of GBP you may apply to use the GBP Quality Seal. This seal may be used on your stationary, marketing material and websites including social media and other forms of electronic communication. If your cease to be a member for any reason you are no longer allowed to use the GBP Quality Mark in any form and in any media. If you purchase any product or service or take any advice or assistance from an affiliated partner of GBP, this will be an arrangement purely between yourself and the third party. GBP acts to introduce parties only and does not accept any liability for products or services sold or advice or assistance given by any affiliated partner to any member on any matter whatsoever.
All clients have the right to use the GBP Quality Seal once they have submitted their application and providing they adhere to the GBP Quality Seal code of conduct.
Code Of Conduct
The GBP code of conduct consists of ten key points and is designed to encourage good practice and an ethical behavior towards staff, customers and stakeholders.
1. The member will deliver excellent customer service. This is more than just putting the customer first or treating customers fairly, this is about going above and beyond – exceeding customers expectations.
2. The member will record all complains and demonstrate that complaints are dealt with in a manor prescribed in point 1.
3. The member will ensure that all marketing material for products or services are not misleading but clear so that the customer understands fully what they have purchased.
4. The member will only sell products or services that are fit for purpose.
5. If members hold customers data the will conform to the guidance of the Information Commissioners Office covering the safeguarding of personal data.
6. The member will provide every employee with a staff handbook.
7.The member will where possible encourage a culture of openness, where everyone’s opinion is heard and respected.
8. The member will not tolerate any act of discrimination, harassment or victimisation.
9. The member will where possible encourage and support the development, through training, of their staff.
10.The member will balance the needs of the stakeholders, employees and the customers.
Additional Services Available To GBP Members
Services and products offered by third party companies. As a GBP member you will be offered discounts on a number of products and services by third party companies. You are under no obligation to purchase any of these offers. Any offers you do purchase should be at your own discern and GBP will accept no liability for that purchase. Services and products offered by GBP.
Joining Global Business Partnership
Companies wishing to join GBP may do so by completing the application form here www.dealglabal.biz/apply. Membership starts at just $29.95 per month however, GBP reserves the right to refuse any application to join GBP as member.
GBP does not accept liability for any advice given to any member either by our staff, third parties or affiliated partners of GBP. Any advice provided to it’s members is intended as initial guidance only and should not be relied upon or acted upon as substantive advice, members are always advised to seek appropriate independent professional advice.
Here at GBP we take your privacy very seriously. With your permission we may provide selected information (excluding ‘sensitive personal data’) to other affiliate partners who have been identified to provide products or services to GBP members. These partners will have been selected as ones who can offer real competitive advantages to members companies. By using any of the websites of GBP, you consent to and agree to comply with the terms outlined above.